1. How much is it to rent the ice?
Minor Rental: $138.31 (winter pricing)
Adult Rental: $168.28 (winter pricing)
2. What is the difference between a private ice rental and ticket ice?
Can be booked at any time. Full rental price applies. Exclusive to the renter & cannot be “bumped”. 72 hour cancellation policy. If booking 3 or more private ice rentals a contract is required.
Can only be booked 72 hours in advance. $44.00 for 1-4people on the ice, additional skaters are $11.00 each. Exclusive to the renter but can be “bumped” by another renter who is willing to confirm a private rental.
3. What are the hours that ticket ice is offered? What is the cost?
Winter: Ticket ice can be booked from 8:00 a.m. up to half an hour before the last private ice rental.
Cost: $44.00 for 1-4people, additional skaters are $11.00 each
4. Do you offer any programs for younger children?
Swimming lessons: 4mos. +
Soccer squirts: 18mos. +
Hip hop: 4yrs +
5. How much are admissions to Cadzow & Quarry?
6. What are the hours of Cadzow Pool?
Summer: Daily 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mon & Wed 6-8pm (for July)
7. What are the hours of the Quarry?
Summer: Daily 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
8. Is there an open swim today?
Public swimming is available on Saturdays & Sundays at the PRC from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
9. Is the pool salt water? What temperature is the pool?
Yes the pool is salt water and maintained to approximately 28 degrees Celsius
10. How do I turn on the Splash pad?
The splash pad can be activated by walking past the sensors on the railroad crossing feature.